Disney Illusion Island Getaway Sweepstakes
To enter this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules (“Official Rules”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE. ELIGIBILITY: SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc or Twitter, Inc..
- 1. SPONSOR: Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 500 South Buena Vista St. , Burbank, CA 91521, USA.
- 2. ADMINISTRATOR: Probability LLC (“Administrator”), 2 Woodstock Meadows Lane, Woodstock, NY 12498.
- 3. ELIGIBILITY: The Disney Illusion Island Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residency, whichever is older), and who have Internet access, a valid email address and an Instagram account. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months prior to the start of the Sweepstakes, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, persons involved in the creation, development or production of the Disney Illusion Island video game (“Game”), and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Void where prohibited by law.
- 4. SWEEPSTAKES SCHEDULE: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Friday, July 21, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Friday, August 4, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- 5. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will post one (1) Sweepstakes photo (“Sweepstakes Post”) on the Facebook page for the following official Facebook account: @DisneyGames (“Disney Facebook Account”).
To enter, take all of the following actions (“Sweepstakes Entry”):
- (a) follow the Disney Games Facebook account;
- (b) follow @Disneyland Facebook account; and
(c) comment with the hashtag “#DISNEYILLUSIONISLANDSWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes Hashtag”) in the comments section (“Comments”) of the Sweepstakes Post.
Actions to enter the Sweepstakes that do not include the Sweepstakes Hashtag will not be counted as Sweepstakes Entries. You may include text in the applicable Comments in addition to the Sweepstakes Hashtag, but this is not required for entry (nor will the inclusion of additional text in any way increase your odds of winning a prize.) The term “Sweepstakes Entry” includes any text that accompanies the Sweepstakes Hashtag. The text portion of Sweepstakes Entry must be limited to the Comments section of the Sweepstakes Post (on the Disney Facebook Account page during the Promotion Period); do not post or re-post any part of your Sweepstakes Entry on your own Facebook page or elsewhere.
BY SUBMITTING A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Do NOT include personal information (e.g., name, e-mail address or phone numbers) about yourself or anyone else in the Sweepstakes Entry.
Once submitted, Sweepstakes Entries become the sole property of Sponsor (subject only to the rights of Facebook), and cannot be modified by entrant. Posting of a Sweepstakes Entry to the Comments of the Sweepstakes Post which is not thereafter deleted by Sponsor/Administrator does not constitute any representation of eligibility for Sweepstakes and the re-posting of any portion of a Sweepstakes Entry by Sponsor/Administrator does not constitute notification that you have won the prize. By submitting a Sweepstakes Entry, entrant gives permission to Sponsor and its designees and hereby grants Sponsor and its designees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license (herein “License”) to use any portion of the Sweepstakes Entry on any media and through any means now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation, the World Wide Web, and to otherwise use the Sweepstakes Entry, and make derivative works therefrom, without compensation in accordance with the requirements of this Sweepstakes and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s products and services, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor). Such License will be required to be confirmed by entrant upon Sponsor’s request if entrant becomes a potential winner and in such event, entrant shall timely complete, sign and deliver any and all necessary documents, including without limitation, documents setting forth any licenses, releases and indemnities that Sponsor in its sole discretion may require, without condition or compensation of any kind. If Sponsor does not receive all such documentation from any potential winner within the prescribed timeframe, in each instance as required by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected.
Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple entries and/or mass entry attempts (e.g., multiple Sweepstakes Entries) may result in disqualification of all Sweepstakes Entries related to such person/email address/Facebook account. Sweepstakes Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated devices or programs, or Sweepstakes Entries by third parties by any method of entry, are prohibited. Sweepstakes Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than as stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. (Without limiting the foregoing, any comments posted outside of the Comments of Sweepstakes Post will NOT result in Sweepstakes Entry. This includes but is not limited to comments posted on an individual’s own Facebook page.) Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for late, corrupted, garbled, inaccessible/blocked, incomplete or misdirected Sweepstakes Entries. All Sweepstakes Entries must be posted to the Comments to the Sweepstakes Post in their entirety prior to the end of the Promotion Period. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final, in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
You may only use one (1) Facebook account to participate in the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes Entries must comply with the Facebook terms of service available at the Facebook website.
Data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your wireless device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions.
- 6. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY RESTRICTIONS/CONTENT GUIDELINES: In addition to complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules and/or on the website/platform where persons may submit Sweepstakes Entries (i.e., Facebook); each Sweepstakes Entry must comply with the following guidelines (“Content Guidelines”). Sweepstakes Entries must be original and created for the sole purpose of this Sweepstakes and must be posted by the entrant.
Participation must be effected in accordance with these Official Rules. Once submitted, Sweepstakes Entries cannot be modified or supplemented by entrant. Joint/group Sweepstakes Entries are prohibited. No Sweepstakes Entries may be made (in whole or in part) on behalf of someone else.
Sweepstakes Entries: (i) must be the original and sole creation of the entrant, and all right, title and interest including but not limited to the copyright in any Sweepstakes Entry, must be owned solely by the submitting entrant; (ii) may not infringe upon any third party’s rights, including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademarks/tradenames/logos, or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is or may be considered misleading, inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray or depict any person, product or entity in a false light*; (iii) may not violate any law, rule or regulation; (iv) may not contain any virus, bugs, or other deleterious material; (v) may not, for example but not limited to, contain content that reflects, advocates or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm or exploitation of or against any class, group or individual, discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or actions or activities that are restricted, prohibited, illegal or unlawful (including without limitation, the consumption of alcohol or other controlled substances), defamatory statements, words or symbols widely considered offensive to individuals of any certain race, ethnicity, religious, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group, or threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace; (vi) may not be sexually explicit or suggestive, profane or pornographic or contain nudity; (vii) must have been created specifically for this Sweepstakes and not have been previously posted via social media or otherwise; and each entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry complies with all of those conditions. Sweepstakes Entries cannot contain, among other things, the trademark, tradename or logo of any third party or entity or product, cannot name or describe any person (living, dead, or fictional) other than the entrant, and cannot contain any material that is protected by copyright.
*Sponsor grants to each qualified entrant a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use its trademarks solely for purposes of and limited to including them in the Sweepstakes Entries; such right and license will automatically expire without further act of any party at the expiration of the Promotion Period, unless specifically extended on an individual basis by Sponsor in writing in its sole discretion. Any other use of Sponsor’s and/or its licensors’ trademarks will be a violation of Sponsor’s or its applicable licensor’s intellectual property rights. Sponsor’s items (including the trademarks) cannot be modified, adapted, or edited by entrant; the preceding only excludes modifications due to technological limitations or malfunctions.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR IS ACTING AS A PASSIVE CONDUIT FOR THE POSTING/PUBLICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES AND HAS NO OBLIGATION TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH, SCREENING, MONITORING OR REVIEWING THE CONTENT OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. SPONSOR WILL NOT EDIT OR MODIFY SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- 7. RANDOM DRAWINGS/SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS: Potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 7, 2023 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if a Sweepstakes Entry is otherwise in compliance with these Official Rules (including but not limited to the Content Guidelines in Section 6 above), the content of the Sweepstakes Entry will NOT be taken into account in the winner selection process. The drawing will be conducted by Probability LLC, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Promotion Period.
- 8. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
ONE (1) PRIZE (“Prize”) is available to be won, the Winner will receive a 3-night vacation (“Vacation”) for the Winner and up to three (3) guest(s) (each, a “Guest”) (Winner and Guest(s) collectively, the “Group”) to Disneyland® Resort near Anaheim, California (“Resort”) and one (1) copy of the Disney Illusion Island video game for the Nintendo Switch. The Vacation is subject to the conditions set forth below.
The Vacation package consists of the following:
- ● Up to four (4) round trip coach airfares (with possible layovers) between the major gateway airport closest to winner's residence and a southern California airport as chosen by Disney. (If Prize Winner resides within 250 miles of the Resort, airfare will not be provided.)
- ● Round trip ground transportation for up to four (4) persons for local ground transportation service between a southern California airport as chosen by Disney. (If Prize Winner resides within 250 miles of the Resort, ground transportation will not be provided.)
- ● Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for three (3) night(s) at a hotel at the Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion, based on availability; and daily self-parking at resort.
- ● Up to four (4) 3-Day Resort Tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
- ● The Vacation package also includes one (1) copy of the Disney Illusion Island video game for the Nintendo Switch.
ARV of the Prize: $5,523.00 which may vary depending upon point of departure. The ARV for the Prize is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. Any difference between the ARV and the actual cost of the Prize will not be awarded.
Vacation must be taken between October 1, 2023 and July 28, 2024. If Vacation is not completed by July 28, 2024, the Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to change the allowable dates, the Vacation period, or any other component of the Vacation, for any reason and in its sole discretion. Vacation dates and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. All components of the Vacation must occur on consecutive nights. Winner must provide Sponsor with three (3) possible travel dates with at least forty-five (45) days advance notice prior to the earliest potential date of departure; however, Sponsor’s decision as to actual travel dates is final and binding. If potential Winner is unavailable to travel during designated timeframe for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate Winner may be selected (time permitting) from among all remaining eligible entries in a random drawing. Travel must be reserved through Sponsor’s agent, and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Winner’s residence and any airport of origin, round-trip transportation between Winner’s residence and the hotel if winner resides within 250 miles of the Resort, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, excursions, souvenirs, spa services, telephone calls and taxes which are not expressly included in the Vacation. The actual value of the Prize may vary depending on city of departure, date and times of travel, airfare fluctuations, number of travelers and Resort charges at the time of travel booking. Therefore, the actual value of the Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of the Prize is for illustrative purposes only. Itineraries and departure dates may be changed, cancelled or discontinued at any time and without prior notice to Sponsor. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, gift cards or certificates. Prize elements may not be separated. Vacation is for the Winner and up to three (3) guests of Winner's choosing. Once guests are selected by Winner, guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. If the Winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the Winner. Group must travel together on the same itinerary and air transportation must be round-trip (with possible layovers) from the major commercial airport closest to the Winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blockout dates and Sponsor’s approval as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no codeshare flights may be used. Airline tickets are nonrefundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. No one-way trips or upgrades allowed. Unless otherwise necessitated by Sponsor, no stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as the Prize; if a stopover otherwise occurs, the Prize will terminate and full fare will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Once hotel accommodations and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor. All elements of the Vacation package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the Group on the same dates during the redemption of the Vacation package. Winner is solely responsible for any and all baggage charges, taxes and any other charges incurred after or in connection with the issuance of airline tickets. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay/postponement. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and any unused element of the Prize will be forfeited.
Air transportation, ground transfers, and accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize travel is subject to capacity controls, availability and certain other restrictions, which may include a Saturday-night stay, all of which are subject to change. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes in its sole discretion. The roundtrip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Winner/guest(s). In the event the Winner and/or their guest(s) engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or is contrary to Sponsor's (or its affiliates') property rules or policies in effect at the time for the Resort, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Vacation or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or their guest(s) home with no further compensation. Winner acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of any member of the Group.
Guest(s) (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents. If any guest is a minor, the Winner or one of the Winner’s other allotted guests in the Group must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian. If Winner elects to travel or partake in the Vacation with no guest or fewer than three (3) guests, the Vacation will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number in the Group and no additional compensation will be awarded. Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., passport, visa, credit card, etc.) before departure. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Prize). Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate Winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If Winner and guest(s) cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate Winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries (time permitting). Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. The hotel accommodations and airline tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the Prize is not available for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion to change the time period in which the Vacation must be taken.
Theme park tickets are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and included on the theme park tickets. Certain parks, hotels, attractions, experiences, services, restaurants and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or closure. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, delay, or postpone any offering.
To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyland.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the Group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of the visit and must be obtained before visiting. The Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/.
All applicable U.S. federal, provincial, state and local taxes (including, but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes, VAT, GST, PST, HST) and, where legal, import Customs and excise duties and fees, as applicable on or connected with claiming the Prize, the shipment of any Prize element, as applicable, and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other expenses not specifically included in a Prize description are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the total fair market value of the Prize. Non-residents of California are subject to the California withholding tax of 7% of the total fair market Prize value, when applicable. Winner may be required to provide to Sponsor an amount to cover the balance of all applicable withholding taxes at the normal rates required by law (notwithstanding any tax treaties that may provide for lower rates of tax withholding, including exemption from withholding with the satisfaction of qualification requirements) prior to being awarded the Prize, and failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. Vacation and Vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, separated, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Except as set forth in these Official Rules and at Sponsor's sole discretion, a Prize of comparable or equal value may be provided. No further substitutions will be allowed. Prize elements may not be separated and tickets, vouchers and gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and Sponsor and Administrator disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Tickets and gift cards are subject to terms and conditions thereon. Prize will be awarded provided eligible entries are received. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
- 9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by direct message from the Disney Facebook Account on or about August 7, 2023. It is recommended that you confirm your Facebook notification settings are turned on; it is your sole responsibility to configuring your Facebook privacy settings so that you are able to receive a direct message from the Disney Facebook Account. The initial verification notice (via Facebook direct message) will request that the potential winner email the Administrator at a specific email address with specific personal information (e.g., full name, address, phone number, date of birth, Facebook username) within twenty-four (24) hours after the notice is sent. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within twenty-four (24) hours after the notice is sent with all required information will result in disqualification. Potential winner will be required to sign and return, within three (3) business days of request by Administrator, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, a Publicity Release where allowed by law (“Winner Document”). If the completed Winner Document is not returned by the potential winner to Sponsor within the specified time period, the potential winner may be disqualified. If any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, the entrant will forfeit his/her status as a winner, without compensation of any kind and the prize will be awarded to alternate winner selected from all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the e-mail account corresponding to the Facebook account used for entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address and he/she must fully comply with these Official Rules.
- 10. CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiary and affiliated companies, and Administrator, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Meta Platforms, Inc., Twitter, Inc. (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize/prize components. By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state/province of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material or on a winners’ list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All content in Sweepstakes Entries become the property of the Sponsor.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Sweepstakes, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Disney Facebook Account page. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any individual’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Entrants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- 11. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or an appropriate California State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- 13. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Illusion Island Getaway Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. All such requests must be received by September 8, 2023.